How can a music producer help me?
Music recording can involve many technical, administrative and creative tasks, including, but not limited to;
- Communicating with technical people
- Budget & schedule planning
- Assisting with pre-production, where musical ideas are tried & rehearsed before recording
- Selecting and booking musicians
- Managing recording sessions
- Coaching artist & musicians
- Mixing, mastering and post production
- Helping stuck projects back on track to completion
- Providing musical ideas and inspiration when required
Artists often find these “behind the scenes” jobs stressful and time consuming, getting in the way of making music. But I’ve always loved them, and enjoy helping artists keep focus on their art.
I’ve produced music from single songs to entire albums. My private studio is available exclusively to clients for recording, mixing and mastering. For your next recording, why not get in touch to discuss how I can help?
– Recording & Mixing Possil Mor
My private studio is available exclusively to clients, and ensures your music will be recorded, mixed and mastered to the highest standard at a competitive fixed price.read more
– Lonesome Road
It was a pleasure recording & mixing these two wonderful musicians in my studio, the aim being a recording that truly represented their live performance.read more
The debut album by Broken Windows is a fantastic collection of songs written by Liz Jones and performed by some of the best musicians in Edinburgh. I feel privileged to have been given the opportunity to produce it, and can’t wait for other people to get the same opportunity to hear and enjoy it as much as I do!read more