She plays bass for singer/songwriter Horse, progressive rock icon Alan Reed and many other groups from the rock, pop, jazz, swing, folk & soul genres. She has written arrangements for many of those, and had them performed by distinguished ensembles such as the Scottish Chamber Orchestra and the Session String Studio.
Whatever the situation, Jennifer's commitment to the music is total - not just to serve it, but to make it great:
Live Work 2012/2013
- - Horse & the Scottish Chamber Orchestra @ Glasgow Barrowland
- - Alan Reed UK tour
- - Horse ‘HOME’ UK tour
- - Horse ‘Wee I Am’ tour
- - Cosmopolitan Big Band
- - Concerts with Moira Kerr, Frank Holden, Iain Ewing & Maria Speight
Radio & Television
- - The Hour (Scottish Television)
- - Janice Forsyth (BBC Radio Scotland)
- - Billy Sloan's Live Acoustic Session (Radio Clyde2)
- - MacAulay and Co. (BBC Radio Scotland)
- - The Jazz House (BBC Radio Scotland)
Other Artists & Professional Experience
- - Theatre pit with UK Productions.
- - Andy Alston (Rock / Pop).
- - Scottish Festival Strings.
- - Rob Hall (Composer / Jazz).
- - Chick Lyall (Jazz).
- - The Soul Doctors.